Saturday, October 18, 2014

Hour 10 Run-down

Hour 10. Double digits.

So far, I've read:




Three books finished, one at about 26%,

  • Total Pages: 604
  • Pages an Hour: 67 (1.1 pg/min) 


Excuse me as I fiddle with my math for these; letters are, and have been, my fast friends - numbers often confound me utterly.

I am still really liking Shakespeare's Kings, but I think when I'm finished I'll go for something very light - lighter than a N1LDA, even. Probably a Wodehouse, or a Christie - my go-to "tic tac" books (you can toss them back without even noticing, beyond a mild pleasant taste, as it were).

 I'm at about Richard II in SK, but I've got several more Kings and a couple of wars before I get to his name successor, whose Shakespearean villainy I much admire.

GoogleDocs Spreadsheet

No comments:

Post a Comment