Saturday, October 18, 2014

Opening Meme

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon  has posted an Opening Meme, so I'll be answering while I wait for the bell.

 What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm reading from Connecticut, in the US.

Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
 
I'm about 90% finished with Easton Ellis's American Psycho, so I'm really looking forward to finishing.

Which snack are you most looking forward to?
 
I have the fixings for honey barbecue chicken wraps - all I have to do is microwave and assemble, which I can do while still reading (I know this from experience)

Tell us a little something about yourself!


I've always been a voracious reader - I have to be reading something, even if it's just an old favorite I can quote without looking at the pages. I stumbled on the 24 Hour Readathon by chance, and I thought, "I've always gone on reading binges - now I can have people to enable me."


If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I've never participated. I'm just looking forward to seeing what it's all about, and to learning about my own personal stamina. I've never consciously tried to read all day, so we'll see what changes.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm...what a yum-sounding snack. Happy to have you join us for the first time. Good luck to making it the full 24-hours. That's my goal today, too.

    If you need a little singing boost as you read along: Here's Singing My Way Through the Readathon!

    ReplyDelete